This year Couleur Café promises to become a true green oasis, and we would like to keep it that way. We've always invested a lot to keep our ecological footprint as low as possible, this year we'll do even more.
We work around these 6 main axes:
- Respect for the park and its trees, plants and lawns
- 0 cigarette butts on the ground, thanks to 7500 pocket ashtrays
- An infrastructure we share with Brosella and lots of recycled material from de Kringwinkel Antwerpen
- A rigourous mobility plan, including free public transportation in Brussels with the STIB
- Ecological food and drinks
- Sorting all waste!
Read all about it here.