The Outdoor Camping is located next to the Atomium in the heart of Brussels. The camping site has the same spirit as the festival: togetherness and respect for each other and the environment!
Terms of access
- Access to the camping site is restricted to persons who are at least 16 years old, except if the minor younger than 16 is accompanied by one of his parents.
- The camping site opens on Friday 28th June at 10:00am. Please do not arrive before 10:00am; you will not be admitted entrance! The camping site closes again on Monday 1st of July at 12:00am.
- You will receive your personal camping bracelet in exchange for your Combi+Camping ticket. This bracelet gives you access to both the festival and the camping site and will be delivered at the entrance of the camping.
- We accept 2 person tents with at least 1 occupant, 4 person tents with at least 3 occupants, 6 person tents with at least 5 occupants or 8 person tents with at least 7 occupants. Attention: not all the zones are situated in a grass area: please provide a self-supporting structure.
- The site is divided into zones which are indicated by signalization tape. Tents must be set up within these areas in order to allow full access to emergency services at all times. Tents blocking the thoroughfares will be removed immediately.
- Mobil-homes, vans and caravans are accepted in a special location in the camping. However we do not give you access to water and electricity. It is important to respect your location and it is forbidden to empty your truck on the site! Please make sure your vehicle has passed all the required technical checks and you dispose of all necessary legal documents for the vehicle as well as all the installations. We allow one gas cylinder per vehicle.
Not permitted on the campsite
- Cars, motorcycles, trailers.
- Tents with a canopy or extensionGlass (we accept plastic bottles)
- Sharp objects, weapons
- Strong alcohol (we do except 2 liters of beer per person, but nog glass !)
- Powerful sound systems,
- Gas burners and other gas fuelled equipment including camping stoves
- Fire (campfires, flaming torches, candles, charcoal grills)
- Animals, with the exception of guide dogs
- Commercial activities: it is forbidden for campers to sell food, beverages or any other type of merchandise
Water and light
- The camping site is equipped with running water which is also drinkable. The festival provides general lighting of the site but does not provide electricity for the campers.
- The chill zone give you access mobile phone chargers.
- NEW! The “FREE GRILL ZONE” where our experts grill your meat (that you have to buy for yourself from one of the local butcher stores) to perfection and where you can heat up your own food. Some seasoning and grilled vegetables will also be available for free.
- WARNING: Cooking is not allowed outside of the Grill Zone (no campfires, barbecues, etc.).
- Within the campsite we offer fair trade breakfasts, beverages (soft drinks, coffee and tea) and snacks at democratic prices.
- The campsite is located in a residential area. We kindly ask you to respect the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood.
- The festival places a great deal of importance upon cleanliness and recycling waste. The campsite is equipped with a sorting area and upon arrival each camper will receive free garbage bags. Thank you for sorting your waste and placing your garbage bags in the containers provided for this purpose.
- The Red Cross will be present 24 hours a day.
- Do not bring any valuable items onto the camping site or keep them with you at all times. The festival accepts no liability for loss or theft.
- Stewards and a security service will permanently monitor the site. If you notice anything suspicious on the camping site, please contact them immediately.
- The Federal Police will also be present at the festival entrance at all times.
- Lost and found items will be deposited in the co-ordinator's office on the campsite until Monday 12h.
-From 2/07 to 05/07 please send an mail to email@example.com
- From 09/07 Items that are not collected will be transferred to the lost and found of Brussels city (Frontispice 55, 1000 Brussels –-> +32 2/274 16 90)
- Any breach of these regulations may result into an immediate expulsion of the camp without any refund.
- Anyone attempting to climb, open or damage infrastructure, or to smuggle objects inside the camping will be immediately excluded from the camping and the festival.
Camping is organized in collaboration with the Asmae Association www.asmae.org.
For all practical camping questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all ticket questions: email@example.com