Couleur Café, Atomiumsquare, 1020 Brussels
Check Google Maps.
Tram, bus, subway: free public transportation with the STIB:
Get free transportation to and from Couleur Café with the EventPass
Travel freely to Couleur Café on the STIB network (subway, tram and bus) thanks to the EventPass on your festival ticket. Your tickets contains a 9-digit code which allows you to obtain your STIB ticket. Go to a GO vending machine, enter the code on your ticket and receive your STIB ticket.
How to get to Couleur Café?
Couleur Café is easily accessible via the following lines
- Metro 6, station Heysel/ Heizel
- Tram 7, stop Heysel/ Heizel
- Bus 84, 88 (N18 Friday and Saturday), stop Heysel/ Heizel
- Tram 51, 93, stop Stade/ Stadion (some minutes by foot)
Go home safely and free of charge
Between midnight and 3AM in the morning, Couleur Café shuttles and the Noctis network ensure you get home easily without spending a single cent.
Free night shuttles departing from the Atomium
6 shuttle bus lines depart from the Atomium every 15 minutes and serve the entire Brussels Capital Region. These shuttles are free of charge for festivalgoers upon presenting their Couleur Café bracelet and are available the 3 festival nights.
Plan your journey home by downloading detailed line plans and mobility plan on the bottom of this page.
Free Noctis Network
From the Central station stop in the centre of Brussels (connecting with the E and F shuttles), 11 Noctis lines can be taken free of charge thanks to your EventPass.
The Noctis Network is only available Friday and Saturday, with a frequency of 30 minutes.
Make the right choice and take the train to Couleur Café!
Get off at Bruxelles-Midi station. From there, metro line 6 (direction Roi Baudouin) will take you in no time to Couleur Café (stop Heysel).
You can choose from several great value for money options, such as Go Pass 1, Go Pass 10 and Go Unlimited* if you are younger than 26 years old and Rail Pass as from 26. During the weekend, the Weekend Ticket* offering a 50% discount is your best option for shorter distances.
Check your best option before your purchase with the SNCB/NMBS price calculator.
For your return journey by metro, you can use the free STIB Event Pass included in your festival ticket. Simply get an Event Pass at any automatic GO vending machine of STIB/MIVB with the code on your festival ticket.
Please go to sncb.be/couleurcafe for all info.
* Valid from Friday 7 pm until Sunday evening. Go Unlimited for the summer holidays is valid as from Saturday 30/06/2018.
ACOD/CGSP strike from Thursday, June 28th, 22h until Saturday June 30th, 22h
This is what we know so far:
- The ACOD/CGSP is one of the two major trade unions. The other major trade union (ACV / CSC) does not participate in the strike. The train circulation will thus be disturbed, but so far it impossible to tell to what degree.
- A minimal service is applied. In order to limit as much as possible any inconvenience for the passengers, every day the NMBS/SNCB works out an adapted train arrangement based on the available staff. We advise all passengers to check whether their train is actually running on the online route planner the day before the strike or just before leaving for the station.
- More information on the NMBS/SNCB website.
Here are some alternatives to get to Brussels:
- By Bus :
- TEC and De Lijn have several bus lines serving Brussels (TEC: coming from Charleroi the 365A, from Louvain-la-Neuve and Wavre the Conforto. De Lijn: coming from Boom the 460, from Leuven the 358, from Dendermonde the 245, from Aalst the 214 ...)
- FlixBus offers coach journeys from Antwerp, Bruges, Hasselt and Charleroi.
- Carpooling/ Carsharing:
BlaBlaCar, Carpool and Karzoo are your best options to share a car ride.
SHARED NIGHT CAB AT 5 €
Boarding point nr.091 Heysel/Face Tribune n°3 (avenue des Athlètes 3, 1020 Laken) is near the festival.
Order your Collecto between 11 PM and 6 AM via the new app on www.collecto.be or 02/800.36.36
Bicycle / Moto
Bicycles are allowed on the metro and tram. There's a free and secure bike parking P1 on the Atomium Avenue, right by the festival entrance. Since this year we're offering a a safe bike parking in cooperation with Bike For Brussels. The parking will be guarded by an employee and will have a capacity of minimum 500 bikes. People with reduced mobility can also park here for free.
If you really don't have any other option, you can take the car. There are big parkings located next to a couple of big subway stations close to the highway R0. From there, you can walk or take the subway to the festival.
We were also offering parking spaces next to the festival site at € 13 per day, but these are now all sold-out. If you bought 1 parking ticket for 1 Day, your car can stay on this parking until 4AM in the morning. If you bought a parking ticket for all 3 days, your can stay until Monday morning 4h00. At this time we are obliged to close the parking.
This parking P2 is only accessible via the Atomium Avenue (follow the signs). Attention: the Bouvelard du Centenaire will be inaccessible between the Louis Steens roundabout and the Atomium.